Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

E85Prices.com ..Report wrong Addresses, Closed Stations etc..

I drove from Denver to Indianapolis for Thanksgiving, this is the only station I encountered an issue with on my travels, used E85 the entire trip:

(Closed) Travel Center,  1103 S Buckner Tarsney Rd, Grain Valley, Missouri

On a side note, I uploaded the map addresses off e85vehicles.com for my trip and saved them as a Google Map, so I could add it as a layer on my phone and easily see what stations I was near and set directions to them:

http://g.co/maps/ue9fs

It is public, so anyone can add that map and do the same thing from their phone if you have a Google account and link it to your maps application on your smartphone.

Thanks for providing a great resource!

The station at 1302 Main Street Murray, KY seems to have closed down. :( They have a for lease sign in the window, empty shelves, and covered up fuel pumps. This was the only public E85 pump in Murray.

The station at 100 East College Street Mayfield, KY is infact a BP station.

The station at 1302 Main Street Murray, KY is infact closed. They taped over the prices now. The new BP doesn't have an E85 pump either.  :'( I'm moving to Murray soon and there are no public E85 stations nows... :'(

FYI: This station ...

Citgo Navy Annex, Arlington, Virginia, No E85 Prices Reported

Station Address: 801 S. Joyce St, Arlington, Virginia

... has been closed for at least a year, and a has been a construction site for the last six months. Thanks!

And if you don't mind, could you delete this account? This was all I wanted to post. Thanks.

Dan, can you change the street address of ProGo to 155 S Rerick Ave. It is right on the east side of Hwy. 59 about half way through Primghar. The Tabor Ave address is where the secretary is in the little town of Gaza about 5 miles away. The mailing address of Gaza(very small town) is Primghar though.