Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

E85Prices.com ..Report wrong Addresses, Closed Stations etc..

there is a station listed with the wrong address: Wilson Farms 1060 Niagara Falls Blvd. Tonawanda is incorrect.

the correct address is 1060 Niagara Falls Blvd. "North" Tonawanda. NY 14120

intersection of Niagara Falls Blvd and Ruie rd.

there is a station listed with the wrong address: Wilson Farms 1060 Niagara Falls Blvd. Tonawanda is incorrect.

the correct address is 1060 Niagara Falls Blvd. "North" Tonawanda. NY 14120

intersection of Niagara Falls Blvd and Ruie rd.

Thanks Midnite..I'll check it out ad get it changed

E-K Petro Mart  in Sullivan, IL is listed with the wrong address.  The correct address is 305 S. Hamilton.  The address on every station finder I used points one to a Trucker Diesel fueling station.

E-K Petro Mart  in Sullivan, IL is listed with the wrong address.  The correct address is 305 S. Hamilton.  The address on every station finder I used points one to a Trucker Diesel fueling station.

Morning LoneTree ..I just called (217-728-7195) and they say they are @ 211 N Market 

BTW yes I see a couple other sites list the Market Address ..they are wrong according to Petro Market

Morning LoneTree ..I just called (217-728-7195) and they say they are @ 211 N Market 

BTW yes I see a couple other sites list the Market Address ..they are wrong according to Petro Market

I was just there last night, if you go to the N. Market address you're not going to find any E85 or Blender pumps.  Just Diesel and a few regular gas pumps.  Perhaps the phone number you have listed is for the N. Market station instead?  My receipt doesn't list a phone number for the 305 S. Hamilton station unfortunately.

I was just there last night, if you go to the N. Market address you're not going to find any E85 or Blender pumps.  Just Diesel and a few regular gas pumps.  Perhaps the phone number you have listed is for the N. Market station instead?  My receipt doesn't list a phone number for the 305 S. Hamilton station unfortunately.

Interesting.. Yep I'll bet that's it..they have added E85 at the South Location on Hamilton..  OK I'll gte it listed..wont get to it until this evening now

Thanks Lonetree!