Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

E85Prices.com ..Report wrong Addresses, Closed Stations etc..

Re: The E-85 station listed as being in Burlington, WI. 

It is Wheatland Convenience Store (Marathon). Entering the address given into a GPS will put you about in the middle

of nowhere. Easier to just say " the intersection of Hwy. 50 and Hwy. 83 in New Munster, WI (about 6 miles S.

of Burligton, WI.). FYI.

Ted

Re: The E-85 station listed as being in Burlington, WI. 

It is Wheatland Convenience Store (Marathon). Entering the address given into a GPS will put you about in the middle

of nowhere. Easier to just say " the intersection of Hwy. 50 and Hwy. 83 in New Munster, WI (about 6 miles S.

of Burligton, WI.). FYI.

Ted

Thanks Ted ..I'll see if we cant get a better address (A lot of times what I 'll do is simply find an address that is within a block of the Station that the Mapping software does "see" and use that ). Google Maps and all the Mapping Software are not 100% accurate. The only time we know a Station isnt where it should be is when peopel like yourself let us now ..so we do appreciate the heads up.

And Congrats you are our 1,000 Member !

Guest colchiro

Dan, I've never seen E85 posted or a pump the several times I've driven past Stop and Go in Fargo (or Stoop and Go as you have it) ???.

I don't see them listed at e85refueling.com either.

I think that entry is a mistake.

Thats fixed James..hey do all these Station Placement look abut right for Warren Michigan ? http://e85prices.com/e85map.php  If So No one should have amy trouble finding E85 in Warren !

I stilll have nearly 200 either bad addresses or bad locations I am working on..another 5-6 days and they all should be fixed...well it will never be "fixed" as new Stations are added there will always be bad reported addresses, typos by me and google not being able to find an address and lats/longitudes will need to be manually added....That is always best if you have Lats/Longs on your GPS devices ...RD sent me lats/longs this morning from where  he actually stopped at the stations ..so those types of locations should be perfect ...as perfect as what ever mapping solution everyone is using.

Address correction for you:

the  "Fast Track" station in Warren, Michigan is at

30953 Mound Rd

Your database says 30953 13 mile road. 

Mound Road is correct. It's at the intersection of Mound and 13 mile, but the correct address is 30953 Mound Road.

By the way- I found this because NEVC has a new list of stations in michigan this week.  Last month NEVC showed 64 stations, this month it shows 70 stations. Local stations finally beginning to wake up to the possibilities of E85 growth.