dan45mcc

E85Prices.com ..Report wrong Addresses, Closed Stations etc..

Yes Meijer really grinds my gears.  I live in Anderson, where we only have E85 at Meijer.  there are four Gas Americas in Anderson but none carry E85.  So for now I am going out of my way several miles to buy from Gas America.  I refuse to buy from Meijer.  That's why I was exicted to find the Country Mark in Kokomo.  Otherwise I would have had to fill my Motorhome up with E85 from Meijer in Kokomo. (I was on my way back from a state park and needed ethanol when I was near Kokomo)

I have attempted to convince Gas America to add E85 to one of their stations in Anderson, with no luck. 

Yes Meijer really grinds my gears.  I live in Anderson, where we only have E85 at Meijer.  there are four Gas Americas in Anderson but none carry E85.  So for now I am going out of my way several miles to buy from Gas America.  I refuse to buy from Meijer.  That's why I was exicted to find the Country Mark in Kokomo.  Otherwise I would have had to fill my Motorhome up with E85 from Meijer in Kokomo. (I was on my way back from a state park and needed ethanol when I was near Kokomo)

I have attempted to convince Gas America to add E85 to one of their stations in Anderson, with no luck. 

John how much ethanol are you running in your RV ?  What size engine? have you done and modifications ?  Thrown any CEL's going up big hills or anything ?

I'm running E85.  My Motorhome runs on a Ford Chassis with a V10 engine.  I bought a convertor from Fuel Flex International.  After installing and running it for a day or so I got a lean mixture code.  So I opened the device and adjusted it richer.  It runs very well, at all rpm ranges.  I've posted my experiences on Alex's website here:

http://fuelflexint.com/pages/comments.htm

Mine is the Georgetown Class A motorhome.  I've also converted my wifes Ford Freestyle with great success.

I'm running E85.  My Motorhome runs on a Ford Chassis with a V10 engine.  I bought a convertor from Fuel Flex International.  After installing and running it for a day or so I got a lean mixture code.  So I opened the device and adjusted it richer.  It runs very well, at all rpm ranges.  I've posted my experiences on Alex's website here:

http://fuelflexint.com/pages/comments.htm

Mine is the Georgetown Class A motorhome.  I've also converted my wifes Ford Freestyle with great success.

Nice RV !  Not that MPG is your main concern with an RV but how are you doing compared to unleaded ?  I looked around and see a wide range of MPG on Unleaded for the Georgetown with the V10  ..6.5 to 14 MPG  I suspect you are still easily in that range with E85 ?

Yep Alex has been at this for a few years now .... one of the more established E85 convertor companies

I bought this new with 250 miles on it.  It had 1/4 take of gas in it when I bought it.  I installed the converter the following weekend.  From then on, I have only used E85.  So I have no MPG data using gasoline.  I just passed 1200 miles.  Ford suggests, in their manual, not to check the MPG until after 1000 miles.  So I'll start checking my MPG on the next tank.

Morning James.. I see that ..appreciate the heads up and will get it taken care of .

Dan:

Take a look at Canton, Michigan.

You are listing a Valero station 44431  Michigan Avenue, Canton Michigan, and a Valero Station without a street address.

First, the Valero Station located at 44431 Michigan Avenue does NOT have an E-85 pump. I was there today, and confirmed there is no E85 pump there.

There IS a Valero Station located at 41350 Ford Road, Canton, Michigan. This is the station which is showing without a street address in your database.  And this IS the one that has a fairly new E85 pump.

I bought E85 there today-

Price E85= $3.58    Price for regular gas today is $4.08

I asked the station attendant why they priced so high, and she said the station owner's policy is to price E85 fifty cents lower than regular gas, whatever regular gas price is. Period. Price of ethanol doesn't matter to him, he's simply pricing it 50 cents cheaper than gas.

Thanks

Got another one for your database correction-

In Michigan

The station called "Pettysville Junction".

You have it listed twice, once in Pinkney, Michigan, and once in Hamburg, Michigan.

It is only one station, it is in fact a Pinkney mailing address, and yes, it's in Hamburg Township, but should be referred to as Pinkney. 

Today they are at $3.49 for E85, and $4.09 for regular.  I submitted a price report on the Pinkney location through the normal means.

thanks in advance.

P.S.-  Dan, are you having fun yet?   It looks like the last month or so the number of new stations, and station corrections, has gone up a great deal. You must be very, very busy logging all these new price reports.

James do you by chance have an actual address for the Hamburg Pinkey Station ..

Dan M

In Pierre SD, there is 2 Cowboy Country Stores selling E-85. The one at 1619 N Harrison is listed as a Mobil Station, so I did not select it and I selected other under Cowboy Country Store and entered the address. It was not until later when in seen the database update and the one posting did not show the address. This address is not a Mobil Station.

Dan M

In Pierre SD, there is 2 Cowboy Country Stores selling E-85. The one at 1619 N Harrison is listed as a Mobil Station, so I did not select it and I selected other under Cowboy Country Store and entered the address. It was not until later when in seen the database update and the one posting did not show the address. This address is not a Mobil Station.

OK Thats fixed thanks rdaretired

James do you by chance have an actual address for the Hamburg Pinkey Station ..

There is only one "Pettysville Junction" station.

The address is 9190 Pettysville Rd,  Pinckney, MI

It's at the intersection of Pettysville Road and M36.

I don't know where your "Hamburg" came from. Hamburg is the name of a town, but it is also the name of the township, and Pinkney is in Hamburg township.  I suspect somehow that is why it came up twice.   There really is only one "Pettysville Junction", it's at 9190 Pettysville Road, Pinkney, MI.

thanks

I see thanks for clarifying..I'll get it cleaned up tonight