Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

E85Prices.com ..Report wrong Addresses, Closed Stations etc..

Dan....please remove the Mesquite nevada E85 station (Terrible Herbst) station...they are now selling it as "High Octane Fuel" for near $5/gallon..

I will try to shut these crooks down soon...pjm

Hey Dan,

John's Stop n' Go in Corbin, KY no longer sells e85.  They had an e85 logo on the board with no price, and confirmed with them they no longer sell it.  Thank God I had enough in the tank left to make it down to Clinton,Tn for e85.

Hey Dan,

John's Stop n' Go in Corbin, KY no longer sells e85.  They had an e85 logo on the board with no price, and confirmed with them they no longer sell it.  Thank God I had enough in the tank left to make it down to Clinton,Tn for e85.

Thanks for the update jeepin.. Johns Stop and Go has been deactivated from the database

Please remove the Kroger station listed on Fairmont Parkway in La Porte, TX. It never had E85, but for some reason Kroger posted on their website that it did. My guess is that they intended to retrofit it with an E85 pump but due to low demand have scrapped that plan.

It's highly likely that there are other Kroger stations listed which don't actually exist, as well. I just can't visit them all around Houston to confirm.

Please remove:

Moyer Energy, 110 E Main St, Kutztown, Pennsylvania

I stopped there on June 3, 2012 and they stated that they hadn't offered E85 in over 8 months and do not plan to offer it in the future.

Please remove:

Moyer Energy, 110 E Main St, Kutztown, Pennsylvania

I stopped there on June 3, 2012 and they stated that they hadn't offered E85 in over 8 months and do not plan to offer it in the future.

Thanks for the update...we'll get it removed this afternoon

The Trig's Shell station in Eagle River, Wisconsin no longer sells E-85.  A quick conversion to "off-road" diesel was made.  >:(

ex85pumpineagleriverLargee-mailview.jpg   

As shown in the photo, this fuel is intended for construction vehicles such as back-hoes, dozers and others.  Station manager claims low E-85 volume sales, change in government policies (tax credits) and consumer resistance to use "food to fuel" energy sources played a role in this change.  I do not live in this area but my mother does.