Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

E85Prices.com ..Report wrong Addresses, Closed Stations etc..

When you are submitting prices at e85Prices.com and ever see any wrong info or new info (wrong addresses, closed stations etc.. post that info here and we will get those fixed.

Thank You !

I sent 3 new prices in last week and still don't see them on the list.

Last Thursday 7-26-07:

Western on Drake Fort Collins  $2.19  -  $2.93

Poudre Valley Coop  $2.49  -  $2.99

HILT Petrol  $2.32  -  $2.98

In Arvada Colorado, the station is HILT Petroleum, not Hill.

I sent 3 new prices in last week and still don't see them on the list.

Last Thursday 7-26-07:

Western on Drake Fort Collins  $2.19  -  $2.93

Poudre Valley Coop  $2.49  -  $2.99

HILT Petrol  $2.32  -  $2.98

Caroth I think corndog reported Arvada before you .. that would be the only reason a submission was not posted..if you do post and dont see it in 24hors let me know so we cna make sure it isnta  database glitch..  man the "L" instead of a "T" really bugs you dosnet it  :D    I will fix that today

$2.49 $2.99 17% 2007-07-26 Fort Collins Poudre Valley Coop, 225 NW Frontage caroth

$2.19 $2.98 27% 2007-07-23 Fort Collins Western Convenience, 1113 West Drake Road caroth

$2.32 $2.98 22% 2007-07-13 Arvada Hill, 6291 W. 58th St. corndog

Dan,

There appears to be something wrong with the database, I entered all 3 stations on the 7-26-07.  I submitted them about 5 minutes apart and closed the browser between submittals.

Chris

Dan,

There appears to be something wrong with the database, I entered all 3 stations on the 7-26-07.  I submitted them about 5 minutes apart and closed the browser between submittals.

Chris

Well I'll keep an eye out Chris..if it does it again let me know

Hmmm, my credit card statement says Hill Petroleum.

If you do a search on www.dexknows.com phone directory you come back with both the headquarters building next door and the station.

Hill Petroleum 0.98 miles from

The distance shown, 0.98 mi, is measured from the center of "Arvada colorado". If you entered a Where term which includes a street address, the distance will be measured from that specific address. These distances are linear (as the crow flies). The actual driving distance may vary.

(303) 424-6262

6301 W 58th

Arvada, CO 80002-2745

Map / Directions

B. Hill Petroleum/Sinclair 1.10 miles from

The distance shown, 1.10 mi, is measured from the center of "Arvada colorado". If you entered a Where term which includes a street address, the distance will be measured from that specific address. These distances are linear (as the crow flies). The actual driving distance may vary.

(303) 423-3446

6291 Ralston Rd

Arvada

Map / Directions

C. Hill Petroleum 1.10 miles from

The distance shown, 1.10 mi, is measured from the center of "Arvada colorado". If you entered a Where term which includes a street address, the distance will be measured from that specific address. These distances are linear (as the crow flies). The actual driving distance may vary.

(303) 423-3446

6291 Ralston Rd

Arvada

Map / Directions

D. Sinclair/Hill Petroleum 1.10 miles from

(303) 423-3446

6291 Ralston Rd

Arvada

Map / Directions

E. Hill Petroleum 1.11 miles from

The distance shown, 1.11 mi, is measured from the center of "Arvada colorado". If you entered a Where term which includes a street address, the distance will be measured from that specific address. These distances are linear (as the crow flies). The actual driving distance may vary.

(720) 214-0307

6301 Ralston Rd Lot CONSR

Arvada, CO 80002-2745

Map / Directions

It is Hill Petroleum, the station is owned by the Hill Petroleum company next door.

Larry