Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Colorado E85Prices.com new drop down menues and mapping

Guest colchiro
Thanks Rick..  most of the dups were from thinking I needed a to repeat Cities for multiple stations in the same City (instead of simply associating multiple stations on the same city..duh ;))..  there may be 20 or so total..

I belive the issue with your name may be because I have guest posting on(not requiring a login right now) ..I simply approve the listings in the admin panel... Are you logging in and cookies are still not working ?

Sorry, I don't see any place to log in at E85prices, unless I need to launch the shortcut from e85vehicles....

Also, a correction for you: In Breckenridge, MN, Breck Amoco is misspelled and the address should be 206 5th St. South. 40 cent diff from E10, so not nearly as good as the KwikTrip in Apple Valley.

Thanks Rick..  most of the dups were from thinking I needed a to repeat Cities for multiple stations in the same City (instead of simply associating multiple stations on the same city..duh ;))..  there may be 20 or so total..

I belive the issue with your name may be because I have guest posting on(not requiring a login right now) ..I simply approve the listings in the admin panel... Are you logging in and cookies are still not working ?

Sorry, I don't see any place to log in at E85prices, unless I need to launch the shortcut from e85vehicles....

Also, a correction for you: In Breckenridge, MN, Breck Amoco is misspelled and the address should be 206 5th St. South. 40 cent diff from E10, so not nearly as good as the KwikTrip in Apple Valley.

I see you never registered..if you register then cookies should take care of remembering your login..if logged in you shouldnt even see email or name on the submission form ..  register at the end of any page you want to post on...    I had turned registration off to encourage more posting

Register and let me know

Done.. anyone else see any errors address, city etc.. Station names change all the time..let meknow and I'll get those changed..

I'll start a sticky thread for those types of changes ...

Guest colchiro
I see you never registered..if you register then cookies should take care of remembering your login..if logged in you shouldnt even see email or name on the submission form ..  register at the end of any page you want to post on...    I had turned registration off to encourage more posting

Register and let me know

Hi Dan, logged in and registered with FF and everything works until I close the browser, then I have to log in again. Same thing with IE7. Maybe that's as intended?

Register and let me know

Hi Dan, logged in and registered with FF and everything works until I close the browser, then I have to log in again. Same thing with IE7. Maybe that's as intended?

Wahats the problem .. just leave your browser open  ;D :D

Ok..I'll put it on my list

Thanks

Guest colchiro
Ok..I'll put it on my list

Thanks

You going to need a second sheet?  ;D

Check your email.

Actually I think it is working fine.. If you close your browser and reopen a browser ..simply click login ..and your cookies should have saved your login info .. you do not need to type your login info in again ..correct ?

Guest colchiro

Oh, crap, didn't try that. :P

Nope, still broke. At least IE7 remembered my login when I double-clicked on the empty fields. Nothing in FF.

Oh, crap, didn't try that. :P

Nope, still broke. At least IE7 remembered my login when I double-clicked on the empty fields. Nothing in FF.

Firefox 2.0.0.6  works fine.. May also be in your security settings.

You may have it so that FireFox clears your private data after each browser close...

Guest colchiro

If I log in with FF, then close the tab and open a new one, I'm still logged in.

If I close the browser and re-open it, and click on login, the fields are empty. I'm not clearing anything at shutdown, except temp files (which I do on all browsers) and don't have trouble with cookies anywhere else. The settings you mention are unchecked.

Your cookies are set to expire at the end of the session, so working as expected.  :P

Name PHPSESSID

Value c9e46fd8594a3c58f71e7100fa0cdadb

Host e85prices.com

Path /

Secure No

Expires At End Of Session