Sign in to follow this  
FEH05

25% spread at Speedway station

E10 prices continue to rise in southwestern Pennsylvania with some as high as $3.09.   Unfortunately, E85 prices often rise in tandem at these stations such as the GetGo one in Pine Township/Wexford.  However, a Speedway station in Lyndoria, near where I live, bucked the trend and reduced the price of E85 to $2.25 while the E10 price rose to $2.95.  Nice spread.   This is what most of the stations should be offering as the price of ethanol on the Chicago Board of Trade does not march in tandem with Oil that is traded on Wall St. 

At a 60 cent spread here in Michigan, Speedway is once again the best game in town price-wise. The yellow-hose price spread here does fluctuate a bit, but it is far more consistent than the Speedway price spread. I will say, and while this is not totally pertinent, I had no idea GetGo still had even a shred of interest in E85, considering how it looks like they’ve been ripping it out at a lot of stores.