Sign in to follow this  
cessna

E85 price at Galva IA

Dan, Not sure there was any straight unleaded there. This cardtrol station is just across the street from the alcohol plant. They also carry B20 biodiesel fuel.

I see.. thanks

in Iowa 87 Octane is regular unleaded ,  89 Octane is E10 and then I see a Premium pump 92 Octane or so  ..

The reason Iwas asking is hhen I do price spreads I try to always go E85 directly against Unleaded  ..whenever possible of course

Galva was 1.989 for E85. I think the 10% was 65 cents more and straight regular 5 or 10 cents more than 10%.

I stopped yesterday to put in B20 in my VW TDI that I spike up to B50 using my homemade biodiesel. This cardtrol is just across the road from the Quad Counties Ethanol plant along hwy 20 about 40 miles east of Sioux City.

I went down to Waterloo Ia Fri/Sat cessna... Ckecked the prices at the Kum & Go Station Clear Lake/Mason City and the HWY 218 Stop in Floyd .. 50-60 cents less per gallon ..

Nice to see the price spread widening in Iowa ...

I ran roughly E60 on my 600 mile trip..really happy with this little Suzuki . No issues at all, started fine ran fine , 30 MPG and no CEL .

The only "issue" was I only need to add fuel once..  :D