jeepn30

Tesla Model 3

Sure, you can enable "Chill" mode to decrease performance. The less you use the pedal, the more your range improves. As all vehicles, driving slower gets you more range too.

As much as I would like a Y or SAS (air suspension to raise my 3 for easier entry/exit), since I'm 65 and can't work forever, this is probably my last new vehicle and maybe last one ever. If that's the case, I can live with it.

Edited by TD

A lot to learn about the various Tesla "modes" and software items. and other.    Want to see what model Y brings.  Want to see what the competition does during the next two years and improvements/additions to the supercharger/roadside charging locations.

There's IS a lot to take in. Dropping off your car for tint or tires always requires a little training on how to shift (D-R-Park) and how to exit (top button on the door) and where to lift for tires swapping. Always an anxious moment.

Tesla definitely has set the standard high and only room for improvement for everyone else.

The Tesla charging network, performance, OTA updates and innovation is what made me go that route. No more ICE vehicles for me.

Edited by TD

Yikes, I just read the Supercharger rates have been doubled to 0.31 cents a kWh which is similar to what a 30mpg fuel vehicle obtains.   Is this correct?   Of course home charging is a lot cheaper.   Electrify American is bringing out fast plug in stations at at rates of 0.30-0.36 kWh.   Some Tesla owners have free lifetime SC usage, others 6 months and some none.  

Reports from owners at another "site" have posted about "cold weather headlight flickering"?   Some claim this is related to a software issue.  How are yours managing real winter cold weather?