Sign in to follow this  
RFA_Admin

New E85 Prices App

We will announce at 2 PM Eastern an updated version of the app for both IOS and Android. 

This is a major revision that both changes the look and improves the functionality.
Some new Features:

• Add stations right from the app
  •  Improved Navigation
  • 2 search functions (quick and full)
  • One big change is that it’s FREE.

We are looking for constructive feedback, please take a minute to download the new app from either
Apple or Android and let us know what you think.

Gotta say it doesn't look half bad. Definitely an improvement. My only complaint is that I really would like to be able to upload pictures (of the E85 pump, station sign, overall station pics, etc) like on Gasbuddy. This helps with extra confirmation for users.

I also noticed the street view imagery at the bottom is not interactive. It's just one picture, often facing at a wrong angle or away from the station. Users should be able to move the image around.

We are working on the blurry pics, update should happen very soon. Happened with Apple too. Just didn't want to wait any longer, been in the works since early June.

Uploading and updating pics was in the original plan, but was more complicated than we thought. It will happen and is planned for the next version. We wanted to capture ALL issues from all users first though and incorporate all.

Will explore other issues.

Thanks!