Fuelinggood

New E85prices.com Website

I've done that actually, and several times have received no response. But I've said I can't stand the format that they're being added in, so I'd like to be involved as much in the process as possible.

Now, a banner will pop up at the top of the screen reading that the station has successfully been added, but then when I go to search for the station, nothing. Nothing actually happens.

Despite many complaints, that wasn't a concern of the forum software programmers. I know Dan put a lot of time into bugging it.

So we're stuck with it unless someone wants to try migrating to a new forum package. Some features will be lost.

It bugs me too.

Aaron:

If you have sent me emails, they are not getting here. My email address remains rwhite@ethanolrfa.org. I have emailed you, no response.

As I reported in May 2015 on the forum, and advised you personally at that time, station approvals are no longer automatic and must be verified. See post here: http://e85vehicles.com/e85/index.php?/topic/7051-huh-station-missing/. The stations you have submitted are in the cue, and are being vetted today. They will be added, and shared with DOE, as soon as we can confirm all of the information.

Robert

RFA