Fuelinggood

New E85prices.com Website

Note-  I was unable to attach the jpg file to that last note.  I used to be able to add photos to an archive, and/or attach photos here.  Now it looks like my only option to insert a graphic is to go upload the graphic to photobucket, and then link it that way.  

Here is that main map, which has no place to put in prices, and no way to link to the forum that I can find. 

(Map page inserted by photobucket). 

map2_zpszekrkdwu.jpg

So- again, this is the new "Michigan" page.  

1. I still do not see any way of reporting a price on this page.  

2.  I still do not see any way to get to or from the FORUMS on this page. 

Now, I have been a 4-year user of the old page, but somehow it just isn't working for me.  None of the options on the top row is "submit price", and none of them are "forum", so I don't know what to do from this page. 

I will try exploring some more- but I am just saying it's not user friendly for me. 

map3-michigan_zpsndzpjiol.jpg

Thanks for the detailed feedback, it is welcomed.

You should already see changes to address your issues. You can now see the options of navigating to the main forum page, along with a way to report price, on every page. We will continue to work on other items.

Robert

RFA

Since the website change I have not been able to log in to the new site on my Samsung Galaxy Note II. I have not been able to find an option to reset my password either. Each time that I attempt to log in, the site says incorrect password. Am I missing something, or is there no way to rest your password?

I'm going to say I'm not a huge fan, but there is one glitch I should bring up here. When I go to add a new station, I'm only able to select from station names that we already have in the database. I'm not able to add a new brand name that does not yet exist in the database.

The station names that are in the drop down menu are not in any particular order, so it is a pain in the behind to find, for instance, Speedway.

I'm no longer entering prices until the Bulk Submissions are back.  It makes no sense to have a list of "Favorites" and not be able to enter prices right there.  Too cumbersome to use the drop down list for 5 or 6 stations daily.

Both issues should be addressed quickly, we were already working on both. This is all taking much longer than expected, and definitely paying in delays for using the website and app's existing developers.

I am sorry, and disappointed, that a few of you do not like the new website. As I have stated before, the app and future plans for both, were not possible without a change.

Robert

RFA

Bulk submission is now live on the website. Navigate to your "favorite stations" and select each station on the left that you wish to add a price. Once selected, click "bulk submit". Let me know if you have any questions.

Robert

RFA

I have dozens of stations to add, and have only been allowed to add one. When I enter in all of the data... address, coordinates, name, phone number, etc, it kicks me back to the main E85 prices page without the station being added. I'm also unable to add any photos, an idea I really like, even though they're in JPEG format off of my iPad.