Fuelinggood

New E85prices.com Website

All:

Starting now, you will begin to see changes at E85prices.com. The switch will likely take a couple of hours, perhaps more. The website visually doesn't have that drastic of a change, but behind the scenes, much has changed for the better. We ask that you give the new website a tour, and help us make sure that everything works as desired. If you see an issue or have an idea, please post here and we will be making tweaks and fixing issues all weekend until done.

Once we have this project completed, a new mobile app will debut.

Robert

RFA

Big changes, like no tabs.

Not sure what the purpose of the expanding icon (green + under E85) is. Must be a work in progress. :unsure: You might want to show it only if there's hidden content.

I don't see a way to post E50 prices and I have several stations with E50.

Need to enter a Captcha to post prices, really?

Edited by TD

I have no idea what you thought you were doing when you just destroyed the website.

No, I cannot easily report prices any more. 

And it took me 20 minutes to try to navigate from the prices page, to this forum to be able to give feed back.

Why did you destroy everything?  Seriously?

Sorry to hear you feel that way, that was not the intent, nor do I feel the outcome.

First, can you explain why? You are the first person to report an issue with submitting an individual pricing experience, or with navigation. After reading your forum post, I navigated to E85prices.com, submitted a pricing experience and navigated straight back to this page in less than one minute. I understand the first time it could be slow as you learn some of the small changes in placement, but we need to understand why your experience is so different and see if we can minimize.

Second, the previous website couldn't do what many of you want it to do. Your complaints, pre and post RFA ownership could not be fixed through the existing platform. We couldn't work with the database in a way that a database needs to be managed, and why it has taken months to work with DOE to try and eliminate duplicates, and other errors. We couldn't implement and debut a new app with the existing website, and the current one barely functions. The hate mail alone from the app was enough reason. The old website wouldn't allow any reports, something we need to implement rewards and cash prizes for those that submit. Something that outside interests are looking to fund to help drive traffic to the website.

Robert

RFA

OK- A couple quick points; 

So- this is what I see from my main page in Google Chrome. 

1. I want to submit a price.  But I see no button to submit a price.  How do I do it from here?? 

2.   I want to click over from this page to the forum.   Previously, there was a link up top to connect the map page directly  to the forum.  I see no link now.   How do I get to the forum from this page?

( I tried to attach the jpg file and it does not post.  Not sure why not). 

post-900-0-24190500-1443015812_thumb.jpg

Edited by James48843