gasisoutrageous

Giant Eagle/Get-Go, what the heck?

I've been receiving correspondences from others within the RFA about GetGo stations which we've been notified have dropped E85. Now I'm seeing more on GasBuddy. If this is indeed the case, you guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves. I mean come on, right as Speedway, Meijer, Thorntons, Kum & Go, and several others make solid commitments to E85, you back out?

There are many GetGo stations in Southwestern Pa and the only one to feature E85 is the one in Wexford.   Sheetz is another major retailer in this region with just a couple of E85 pumps in the region.  Speedway has added more E85 pumps in the last couple of years than GetGo and Sheetz has combined.   However, the region still is deficient and there is little, if any, positive media about E85 in the area.

There were a ton of them in Ohio, and I remember referring company executives to stores around Cleveland when the Rite Aid I was working at was renovated in 2013.

I will begin denoting here which stations I have found to have dropped the fuel. I will be checking into GasBuddy and the Master Station List several times a week. If you see any that I have missed or have not been informed of yet, please post it here or shoot me a message.

I am going to start with the following location:

5465 New Albany Rd West

New Albany, OH