Sign in to follow this  
wardnkathy

Has RFA Considered Making App Free

Yes, it is currently under consideration. The previous thought was that those wishing to enter erroneous data to hinder the ability of the website to inform would not spend $4 to do it. At a minimum, we will soon be offering "free promo codes" periodically. We are reaching out to folks outside the Midwest to build our reporting army. We want prices funneling in from all over the country, and will do what is needed to accomplish that.

We will keep you posted.

Robert White

RFA

Do you have any kinda of advertising budget for it? I know I mention the app to people I run into who are also buying (slightly selfish on my part if they cover some of my haunts and report on them before I need to fill up again :P ), but if you can get the name out to others in the country that might be interested, that might help.

Here's the consideration I used.. If they wont pay $1.99 then they have no real interest in E85 AND if it is free that means anyone and everyone will download the APP and start posting bogus prices.."just because they can"   .