engimuneer

Check out the PUMP documentary on iTunes

Howdy Folks,

I've been tuning General Motors & Subarus to run on ethanol & methanol for a few years now. About 2 years ago, a group came in to record what I've been doing and to discuss what it would take to enable fuel choice across America. They talked to people across all industries and put together a well done documentary that is very fair to all involved. They don't tell you what fuel to choose, they just make it clear that not having a choice is killing America. Y'all already know the benefits of running ethanol, give the documentary a gander & see if you learn something new.

Check out PumpTheMovie.com for more information or on iTunes in the documentary section. They've been #2 for 3 weeks now. I am not making money off this film, just trying to give us more ammunition to fight the status quo. Even with E85 being more expensive out here in Colorado right now, I fill up my WRX anyway.

I checked out the first few minutes of, and I will admit it was compelling. I had to change back to Modern Family though, since it was captivating enough to take all of my attention off of the work I was doing.

With Big Hero 6 having been released this morning, I've been watching that since.

Definitely looks professional, compelling, and it is obvious that the film aims to open more eyes to the issue.

You guys are pumping this Movie to the Choir.. if you REALLY want to get the Interest in the Movie you have to to the to spamming the Movie over at GasBuddy .. I'm serious thats HOW you generate interest and sales for the Movie..