I'm sorry to say the following stations no longer carry e85, and probably never will again.  This means no more e85 for me in my daily travels.  :(

Discovery Market 2128 E. Florence Blvd, Casa Grande, Arizona

Chevron 295 South Arizona Blvd, Coolidge, Arizona

Ludwig Service, Coolidge, Arizona

We've actually picked up 6 since I bought the Sebring and first began using E85 back in 2012. 9 since I graduated high school in 2011.

I would watch for Corner Store - they appear pretty committed to at least carrying E85, and I know they have a few stores in Arizona. I echo Joe's sentiment - I'm sorry to hear that. They must not have been happy with their sales volumes.

...I would watch for Corner Store - they appear pretty committed to at least carrying E85, and I know they have a few stores in Arizona....

They are building a Corner Store right next to the mentioned Discovery Market in Casa Grande.  I ask them online about selling e85, but never heard back.

Edited by AzDragonLord

I'm sorry to say the following stations no longer carry e85, and probably never will again.  This means no more e85 for me in my daily travels.  :(

Moderators.....please remove these stations from the maps.

They are building a Corner Store right next to the mentioned Discovery Market in Casa Grande.  I ask them online about selling e85, but never heard back.

Try contacting corporate by phone. Otherwise, I would just keep on it and post updates on these forums.

As I mentioned to Dan, "I gots skillz :P ", so I might be able to find out.

Thanks AZ I am working on them now