Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

20 below zero...Jeep starts right up

You know, I wish technology allowed me to reach through the computer screen and slap you upside the head  :P

I just got the Charger back this morning, and it wouldn't start! The temp made it down to about 7 below this morning. Had to get a jump from H&H Mobil. I went against my morals and put E15 in not long after that.

Dan I think that the cheapest solution for Aaron would be for him to stop putting that ethanol junk fuel in his tank. I mean, my God, that's what is eating up his starter and air intake system! :P The cheapest fix would be to use EXCLUSIVELY E0 pure gasoline at this point. Shoot, we all know E0 pure gasoline gets like 414% better fuel economy than that E85 junk. :D That E0 pure gasoline will have that 6 banger purring on the first crank like it is meant to in that -90 degree Fahrenheit weather. Besides if he was going to plug up then he needs to buy one of those electric Nissan Leafs and plug it up every night lol!!! Dan I also feel like Aaron needs to be given a member warning on his profile due to the fact he is knowingly and deliberately driving a flex fuel vehicle on E15 instead of E85. ;)