Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Just Paid 99 cents for E85- Alexandria, MN

That's fantastic ..thanks to DEnco 2 for Supplying Cenex that allows such great pricing

The Attendant said E85 sales are doing great..the blender fuels not so good .. says people always taking Photos of the Price on the Marquee ..

speaking of which..

post-2-0-20587100-1419716361_thumb.jpg

Great picture!! Just heard about this book and will be interesting to seeif North Dakota goes the way of the subprime mortgage market.

Zuckerman, whose last book, “The Greatest Trade Ever,” detailed hedge fund manager John Paulson's huge bet just before the subprime mortgage market collapsed, is a writer at The Wall Street Journal. In “The Frackers,” he focuses on the larger-than-life personalities so frequently found in the oil patch. But Zuckerman also takes the time to tease out the stories of a few of the more humble people caught up in the new energy boom.

Edited by cessna

I filled in Alex yesterday and had hoped to see 97 cents on the pump since the stations closest to I94 were priced at $1.97.

Nope, it's still 99 cents. I saw at least two other people filling with the yellow hose and someone taking a picture of the sign with their smart phone.