gasisoutrageous

New Citgo station in Lansing!

So I went out to the west side to get a picture of the price sign at the West Saginaw and Creyts Speedway store - where the spread was zip. Nada. Zilch. $2.77 for both E85 and regular gasoline.

On my way to class, I noticed E85 on the price sign for this Citgo!

This station was a Clark before, and had yellow nozzles for diesel. As I've mentioned, I hate that.

I went in to verify they are indeed getting E85. The cashier told me they are in fact getting E85, but he couldn't give me a rough date when they will be able to sell it.

I ran over to the ethanol plant to grab some business cards. I'm hoping we can get them into yellow hose, as it would be nice to have a yellow hose station in Lansing; not just East Lansing.

Nonetheless, here are the details to have it listed. I will keep you all apprised.

Citgo

4819 West Saginaw Highway

Lansing, MI

517-321-6247

Latitude: 42.74077208492713

Longitude: -84.6177090704441

post-2293-0-41284900-1417647876_thumb.jpg

I drove by this station, and it STILL does not have E85. The sign still has the dot at the bottom of the E85 spot, and there are no other signs of E85 there. I'm deleting this station until I learn they actually have E85.