dan45mcc

Yellow is fading.. Price spreads narrowing

OPEC attempting to control the market via flooding the market to lower the price and/or lowering the price they want to sell the stuff at.   Will this hurt the US and Canada production of oil and natural gas?  Maybe.  Remember oil is a traded "item" on the stock market and what happens to the price on the market is always related to supply and demand.

I'll probably end up doing that in my 200 next time I fill it up, all ready topped off my Jeep a couple times in the past few weeks, been a long time since I last paid under $3/gal to fill the truck!

Yep - this is ALL about Russia.   They want to play thugs, that's fine, but we're gonna make it damn expensive for them.   I think America decided to ratchet up it's Shale Oil program and start flooding the market with oil, which caused OPEC to get all upset and try to flood the market with their oil to cut the profits out of our Shale, and Russia's caught in the cross-fire.    It's actually rather brilliant I think.