gasisoutrageous

New Kum and Go E85 location in Des Moines, IA

I stumbled upon this one via the K&G website... looks like a new build!

Kum and Go

4960 East Broadway Avenue

Des Moines, IA

515-262-1765

Latitude: 41.644568318619

Longitude: -93.515195846558

I will post more as I find them.

I stumbled upon this one via the K&G website... looks like a new build!

Kum and Go

4960 East Broadway Avenue

Des Moines, IA

515-262-1765

Latitude: 41.644568318619

Longitude: -93.515195846558

I will post more as I find them.

Morning Aaron.. now listed and ready for prices...

The one Iowa chain we are missing is Caseys..they have another 150 or so locations ..mostly located in smaller rural towns (so you'd think they would want to support the local economy) but other that 2-=3 locations no E85

This is my neck of the woods.. I'm out there fairly often, and I don't remember ever seeing a Kum and Go there....  So, this is really brand new.

I'm gonna have to swing out that way and check it out...  and this one will get some use from me as it's on the way to one of our facilities.

Casey's is the ubiquitous small town C-store in Iowa and Nebraska... they are the gas station, grocery store, fresh pizza making, coffee shop local hang out in most communities across the region. They are almost exclusively in small towns (<30,000 pop), excepet for a small chain based out of Lincoln Nebraska that they bought that got them into a few urban markets in Lincoln and Omaha the past few years. If Casey's ever "got on board" with e85... that would be a game changer in this neck of the woods, as they are everywhere. No more "gaps in the ethanol map"...

Kum and Go, has been selling off many of their smaller market chains across Iowa to fund their expansion, mostly in the south (Arkansas, Oklahoma, Colorado). My local station manager told me that for 2015, they would be doing their expansion of new stations in Nebraska and Iowa.