Sign in to follow this  
ZL1DER

Michigan retailer in process of becoming Michigan's 1st registered E15

Freeport General Store in Freeport Michigan was an original YellowHose.com station since the campaign began in October of 2013.  Yesterday the station completed installation of 2 new Gilbarco- 3 Hose FlexFuel pumps.  Carbon Green BioEnergy, LLC and Growth Energy are currently working with the owner to properly register the YellowHose site to become the first registered E15 station in Michigan. The goal is to become fully registered and legal to sell E15 to all 2001 and newer vehicles.  The station now offers E15, E30 & E85 for FlexFuel vehicles only.

YellowHose.com includes a map of 34 retail locations currently offering E85 at "$1 Less Per Gallon".

Mitch Miller

Carbon Green Bioenergy, LLC

@ZL1DER on twitter   

awesome news!

With their excellent pricing, you should be able to move a pretty good amount of ethanol with those blends!

What blend wall?

Michigan has quickly become THE leading state for e85 retail and wholesale marketing. I wish other states would emulate this on such a scale.

Keep it going boys (and girls)!

awesome news!

Michigan has quickly become THE leading state for e85 retail and wholesale marketing. I wish other states would emulate this on such a scale.

I can't say I can complain about that! 

Having been by the station since this post, I am happy to announce that the new(er) pumps are in, and E15 is now available alongside E30 and of course, E85.