Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Ran into Absolute Energy Board member while filling up in St Ansgar

St Angsar Fueltime best E85 price in the Nation $1.84 yeah I had to stop , fillup and check it out.  One of Absolute Energies board members seen me pull into town in the E85 Jeep and followed me to the Station..

So met Greg Goplerud ..just got to talk for a few minutes but nice to meet someone from Absolute Energy . Greg said they have another Station they will be supplying soon...so that means more great E85 prices in northern Iowa soon 

post-2-0-28505600-1414336886_thumb.png

Can this E85 prices label on your Jeep be made into a sticker others can put on their bumper or made magnetic to stick on the body parts?

Good Idea Billy.. Yeah I think that can be done.... yeah bumper sticker.  I'll call the graphic company that put it together and see what we can come up with

Pics or it didn't happen!!!  :P

Rick if you are ever headed that way and fill up at Fuel Time .. take 20 minutes and drive around the neighborhoods..very cool old houses .   I don't know if I could ever live in a small town again but driving through I did think about it

I lived in a dinky ND town thru 4th grade and can't say I miss it. = )

The graduating class after I left was 12 people. Until recently, I spent most of the rest of my life in a city of 3,000, a little better. I'm in no hurry to move back.

Sorry, I couldn't resist! Love that song.

I've said that one of the reasons I love northern Michigan is because of the many small towns up there. My dad grew up in the thumb, which is full of small towns. Honestly, I prefer an environment where you have to find things to do... they're not just presented to you like they often are in a big city. As long as there is an E85 station, a high-speed internet connection, and LOTS of snow, I'm good!

Thanks for posting that off topic Gaso--

That video was about small towns all around where I grew up- Mellencamp lives about 10 miles from the home farm. That said though- I will not even live in a small town though I prefer them to cities. I'll only live close enough to get to autoparts, hardware, and grocery store. And bigger city- not a chance- I hate them all- the biggest I ever lived in had >500,000 in the county- I moved three times in it to get away from people. I'm just an old farm boy that is glad so many love the city that I can live in peace out here with nature. :lol:

Hate to say it but I likely knew a few of the old folks in that video LOL.