Sign in to follow this  
jeremy.mcbc

Ann Arbor, Michigan Update

I was in the greater Ann Arbor area Saturday, and updated some prices as you guys saw. 

I also have a few notes to pass along. 

The Sunoco station on West Stadium as far as I could tell was only selling E85. And the price on their price board was 1.99. I was trying to get in there, but traffic was not cooperating, and I was trying to get out there in a hurry. So I am not sure what is going on with that station, but I wanted to pass that along. Also wanted to update the price, but the website was not liking having an empty field for E10 price.

I also noticed while I was out on Washtenaw that on the south side of the street there was a Shell station that was being remodeled and that they have E85 listed on their price board. It is a little west of the Marathon that is listed on Washtenaw Avenue, but not listed on the site yet. I did not grab an address, but we should be able to google it and find it. It looked like it was maybe about a month away from opening.

So just wanted to pass that information along. 

I was in the greater Ann Arbor area Saturday, and updated some prices as you guys saw. 

I also have a few notes to pass along. 

The Sunoco station on West Stadium as far as I could tell was only selling E85. And the price on their price board was 1.99. I was trying to get in there, but traffic was not cooperating, and I was trying to get out there in a hurry. So I am not sure what is going on with that station, but I wanted to pass that along. Also wanted to update the price, but the website was not liking having an empty field for E10 price.

I also noticed while I was out on Washtenaw that on the south side of the street there was a Shell station that was being remodeled and that they have E85 listed on their price board. It is a little west of the Marathon that is listed on Washtenaw Avenue, but not listed on the site yet. I did not grab an address, but we should be able to google it and find it. It looked like it was maybe about a month away from opening.

So just wanted to pass that information along. 

Morning Jermy..thanks for the update..and yes you ALWAYS have to include a E10 price.. can't calculate price spread with out it