woodshop2300

Where did the decimal point go?

iTunes said new app was available so I installed it and a few days later going to try and use it to update the prices at the local speedway. When I click on any of the price boxes I get the phone number keyboard so there's no decimal point so I can enter an e85 price of $224 though I don't think that would be very accurate..

Iphone 5s on 8.0.2

I've been meaning to post about that myself. It's working just fine on the iPad, but when I tried submitting the prices for the EL Meijer while waiting to check out, I couldn't find the decimal point! I'm not submitting a price of $237.00 lol. It appears as though grayhawk has in Michigan.

An issue I'm noticing is that the user interface is being overlapped by the status bar... an issue that we may want to fix. Also, when I submit prices on the iPad app, I see a loading icon show up for a couple seconds, and then nothing happens. I no longer see a message that says the prices have been submitted.

post-2293-0-63150700-1413717422_thumb.jpg

post-2293-0-00675800-1413717434_thumb.jpg

post-2293-0-30284700-1413717444_thumb.jpg

iTunes said new app was available so I installed it and a few days later going to try and use it to update the prices at the local speedway. When I click on any of the price boxes I get the phone number keyboard so there's no decimal point so I can enter an e85 price of $224 though I don't think that would be very accurate..

Iphone 5s on 8.0.2

Thanks Woody.. so that's why I have had a couple prices with out decimals.. might take awhile to get the APP back through Apple so just go ahead and send prices without decimal and I'll manually take care of it

Does APPLE offer different keyboards like Android does?  ..you can try that in the meantime

If it were a keyboard, another one may be selected. The phone number interface allows no alternate keypad or keyboard be selected.