Sign in to follow this  
cessna

New Mercedes

My aunt in Minneapolis just leased another new E350 and noticed that it is flex fuel. She went back to the dealer this morning to ask about it and the salesman said that she could use it but they recommended against it since the performance would be less----Give Me  Break.

Another head scratcher----station next to me is  Cenex branded and has blender pumps installed with two hoses per pump. One E10 and 15 and the other E20,30,85. Cenex says since they don't offer two grades of gas they can't keep the Cenex sign. Cenex wants E0 and E10. I say screw Cenex!!!!!!!

Blood pressure is high today!!!!

Nice- I though Cenex was a farm Cooperative for farmers.

That said here in Wisconsin I see at least one Cenex with many locations that have E10 on one hose and E15, E30, and E85 on the other hose. Could it be perhaps that mother Cenex opposes E15 on the same hose as E10?

Phil, from what I was told, you have to have E0 to keep Cenex happy. The Cenex you mentioned, could you get E0 out of any of the pumps. I think the way the station I'm talking about is set up----E10 in one tank and E85 direct from the plant in the other. E0 is quite a bit more expensive around here.