Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

E85 Wholesale Price.. $1.26 !!!!!!!!

$1.26/gallon e85!

I told my wife about this, and she said, "but then they have to add in the expensive gas..."...  but this is already blended! 

What is the road tax in Iowa?  Federal tax?  Estimate shipping?  Just curious if I was an independent fuel station in a 50 mile radius to one of these places... what would be the "break even price" that I could sell it for?

EACH and every state ethanol board/corn board/renewable fuel association... should be doing this.  Heck, they even have contact information if you want to talk to them about placing an order!

$1.26/gallon e85!

I told my wife about this, and she said, "but then they have to add in the expensive gas..."...  but this is already blended! 

What is the road tax in Iowa?  Federal tax?  Estimate shipping?  Just curious if I was an independent fuel station in a 50 mile radius to one of these places... what would be the "break even price" that I could sell it for?

EACH and every state ethanol board/corn board/renewable fuel association... should be doing this.  Heck, they even have contact information if you want to talk to them about placing an order!

They do have contact info Husker (telephone number) .thats the entire point of why the Iowa RFA is publishing this info..and to get some competition rolling

I know! That is what I like about it... what more could you ask for, other than that each and every state do this!

The wonderful thing about a free market, is that if one broker is gouging on their prices... it leaves a wide opening for another to move into that market.

I'd love to see some really savvy jobbers get into delivering e85 to each and every community in these regions.