Sign in to follow this  
gasisoutrageous

MFA OIL: You have some explaining to do.

I post this in the Announce New E85 Stations thread, because the Breaktime station in Chilicothe, MO is closed. In fact, there is little evidence to indicate there even were pumps though. Mighty convenient for me, having been afraid I wouldn't even make the 1/2 mile north from US-36 to the station. I had stopped at the MFA oil station in Macon, MO, and I couldn't get the pump to turn on. I gambled on making it to Chilicothe, and lost big. Past Chilicothe, it was another 60 miles to an E85 station in St Joe. I was forced to put in gasoline, dumping a record of 35,000 miles of gasoline-free driving down the drain.

I decided the hell with it, and put in mid grade. I promptly slammed the fuel door, made my anger obvious, and banged the 89 button on the pump.

The stations that I did find carrying it had a horrible spread - once again reminding me how lucky I am to have yellow hose within 5 miles of where I live. I am furious with MFA, to say the least.

Also really disappointed in MFA .. a few years back they we're "leaders" in getting E85  to the consumers at a decent price..

I will remove .

Chillicothe MFA Break Time Station 300 Washington

Aaron I also removed the

Chillicothe Fuel Expresso 1000 S. Washington  (Now a Pour Boy Oil Station and they are also not carrying E85))

Pour Boy is apparently branded a Phillips 66... and it sure makes me feel better to know that they did previously have E85. That's actually where I bought the crapoline.

I'm not afraid to say those words - living in the 'hood does that to you. But, it's probably best that I don't. :P

Pour Boy is apparently branded a Phillips 66... and it sure makes me feel better that they did previously have E85. That's actually where I bought the crapoline.

Yeah I was down in Chillicothe 4-5 years ago on way down to Springfield/Branson area.. they had it then.