Sign in to follow this  
engimuneer

New documentary PUMP should help our voices be heard

Disclosure, I'm in it and I believe in it.

This forum has been a wealth of knowledge during all my research and we're making great headway with the EPA in getting compliant conversions for millions of non-FFVs on the road today.

Nice!!! I feel I've sort of proved higher blends work in unmodified vehicles. 1992 Toyota and 1995 Ford using E30 to 50 since 2001 and 2002 respectively. 2000 Buick E30 since 2009 and all no problems. This article by David Stockman says a lot.

By contrast, it was the British and French foreign offices which in 1916 drew the Sykes-Picot boundaries and created the historical illusion that a nation called Iraq actually existed. And it was their successors in the west which installed a series of corrupt and brutal rulers, including kings, generals and Saddam Hussein himself, who maintained an always tentative and frequently blood-soaked semblance of governance within these artificial borders.

Then came the neo-cons who for no discernible reason of national security could not leave well enough alone.

By god, they were going to have regime change, a stable supplier of 6 million barrels of oil per day, and a stalwart ally armed to the teeth on the very doorstep of the Axis-Of-Evil; that is, the Iranian Shiite theocracy which happened to be religious kin to the single largest block of the Iraqi population.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/08/david-stockman/dc-opened-the-gates-of-hell/