dan45mcc

Working on New Iphone App Version.. Save $2.00 order now

Just a heads up .. The Good News is we are updating the E85Prices.com APP for the Iphone.. !

The Bad News is everything Apple is expensive and the APP Price will be going to $3.99

The Go0d News is .if you order it now for the current price of $1.99 then you'll get the New Version without any additional costs ..Everyone who has the current version will get the update ..no additional cost

So if you want to save $2.00 ..order it now https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/e85-station-locator/id589226495?ls=1&mt=8

Funny- my iphone versions says 1.0

wen do you expect the update?

Morning James.. within the next couple weeks.

Should be automatic update but I'll send out  a reminder when the APP is done and ready.. also has to be approved by Apple and that might be 1 day or 2 weeks

Excellent, I'm glad it's in the works. Are you adding a function to view and report E0 prices through the app? Right now when I go to stations that carry it, I have to go through the Safari browser on my phone. Not easy to do on a small screen when your phone is roaming in an area like the thumb.

Any updates Dan?

We have everything working EXCEPT the directions.. I'll post as soon as the developer gets it.  Aaron if you'd like to test let me know. you have an Ipad correct . Is it wiffi only or does it have Cellular Capabilty ?..    anyway send me  a message on what you have and what version and when the developer has the next test files ready I'll let you know.

You HAVE to install this program to test https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/telerik-appbuilder/id527547398?mt=8