dan45mcc

New E85 Station Pittsburg, PA

Dan, I'm having a very hard time verifying this one. I can see the E85 pump on Google Street View, in an image dated August of 2014, but I can't get anyone to answer when I dial the phone number. Still listed as permanently closed on Google and GasBuddy, and it isn't listed at all on the Speedway website.

post-2293-0-46564600-1412605823_thumb.jpg

Phone rings but know one answers..  Any member in the Pittsburg area we would appreciate a drive by and see if this Speedway is under construction / up and running or what the deal is. Check for E85 and if they are open would appreciate it if you could get their telephone number (we may have a bad one)

Heck, I'd go myself, but funds are rather limited for a while.

I've not seen street view images that new in quite some time, so the street view image I posted indicates the station does exist and will have E85 (it's usually difficult to see the E85 pump on street view, but this one was in plain sight). Problem is, it's always good to have confirmation from someone at the station itself.

That location is about a 90 minute drive from where I live.  This Speedway is south of what the locals call the "Parkway East" expressway and there is plenty of stop and go traffic for miles around this location.  I'm in no hurry to check it out.