Sign in to follow this  
Fuelinggood

E85 Station Database Update

I have received two new updates from prominent retailers on their E85 station locations, thought it might be of interest. Who is the appropriate email recipient for those to ensure the station database here is accurate? Once I have that, I will forward and then continue to share our updates like we do with AFDC and others.

Thanks,

Robert White

RFA

I have received two new updates from prominent retailers on their E85 station locations, thought it might be of interest. Who is the appropriate email recipient for those to ensure the station database here is accurate? Once I have that, I will forward and then continue to share our updates like we do with AFDC and others.

Thanks,

Robert White

RFA

Thanks Robert.. I'll send you a PM with email..you are also very welcome to simply post New Stations in the Forum as well so everyone see's them and you guys get credit with bringing to everyone's attention

You should have received. No credit needed, just doing my best to keep all data as accurate and current as possible. EPA is using this against us, and we are trying to make sure they cannot in the future.

All the best,

Robert

Thanks Robert..check your PMs

Funny that the EPA is concerned with everyone's databases when their (Feds) Own Database isn't even close.

The biggest Challenge are the Small rural Stations.. just about impossible to know until someone reports that a Station  longer sell E85 or that they do Sell E85..that is where E85Prices.com and all it's members make a big difference.. Really need the community support to get info at -street level-and that isn't going to happen on the Federal Sites and not easy on Ethanol sites geared towards Corn Growers etc...

E85Prices as a consumer site makes that aspect a lot easier..but we still miss a lot without some of the inside info you guys might have as well as  we don't have access (as easy) to all the  Legislative , Automakers etc.. that you all have .  So whatever we can share we're more than happy   and happy to receive what we can get back , so Thank You !