Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Murphy USA in Arkansas selling E85 for $2.54

Thought this was pretty big news considering Murphy is nearly always connected to Walmart .. Ethanol Addict reported Prices for the Murphy USA station in El Dorado Arkansas and E85 is $2.54!

So we heard last Month (Aaron that was you that found that first ?) that Murphy has decided to start adding E85 at it Stations , it has around 1,300 Stations .  SO if Murphy expands E85 as it looks like they are going to this is going to be huge if they can keep prices and spreads like they EA posted and they should be able to as they own their own terminals 

post-2-0-55268400-1404734591_thumb.jpg

That is great news.  Arkansas likes "hot" cars so that might be part of the reason---performance with a cheaper fuel.

You'd think the Southern guys in their hot rods would be all over this.. I'm saving my pennies to buy Ad Space for 1 NASCAR  race .. Just to watch them throw tomatoes at the car  :D.... I mean Schlitz beer cans ..only commies throw fruit and veggies  :P

That was me that reported this...  I was simply that they were going to be adding e85 to 6 stations across Iowa this summer, and that one (Indianola) was already open.

A bird told me that they are in negotiations with an advocacy group in Nebraska to do the same in our state! ;)

That was me that reported this...  I was simply that they were going to be adding e85 to 6 stations across Iowa this summer, and that one (Indianola) was already open.

A bird told me that they are in negotiations with an advocacy group in Nebraska to do the same in our state! ;)

Is that a big bird or  a little bird  :P .. Hope they are right..  If Murphy can keep the prices decent they are going to see a lot of traffic and hopefully that convinces them to rollout E85 across all their stations

I was curious what the price was so I called them late at night when they would not be busy and asked the guy who answered what their price for E85 was. He put me on hold to go check. When he came back he said it was $2.54. I was rather suprised myself so I posted it. I forgot to ask the E10 price so what I posted for it was off the Murphy app saying the current E10 price. I wish they would add their E85 price to their app since they have regular E10 and diesel prices listed. I hope they hurry and bring it to the Dallas Tx market. Arkansas is not terribly far away from here.