Sign in to follow this  
mpersell

E85 at Kroger in Sachse, TX E85=$3.29 E10=$2.92

Stopped in tonight to see if they are ever going to pump E85, since they'be been advertising the E85 with NEVC for nearly a year.

I don't think they'll pump much....E10 is $2.92....E85 is $3.29.  That makes E85 a dime per mile more than E10 in my 2007 RAM.

Stopped in tonight to see if they are ever going to pump E85, since they'be been advertising the E85 with NEVC for nearly a year.

I don't think they'll pump much....E10 is $2.92....E85 is $3.29.  That makes E85 a dime per mile more than E10 in my 2007 RAM.

mpersell is the least expensive unleaded that has NO ethanol in it around $3.12 ?  I always use pure unleaded (where stations have it) when getting my price spreads for e85prices.com

It's a more accurate price spread IMO ..because even with e10 you are losing a small amount of mpg's

Dosent really hep your E85 pricing at $3.29..thats simply rediculas ..

I haven't found any pure unleaded stations around here at all.  Everything has gone E10.

Ok then I'll fix that over at e85prices.com tonight...I was making an assumption that you did have regular unleaded

thanks