Last month, I applied for an internship with Clean Fuels Ohio. This position would involve website work, outreach and research work, and event coordination. Given the agvocacy work I've done so far, along with the extensive work I did with TV Media junior and senior years of high school, I couldn't wait to send in a cover letter and resume.

The application deadline is May 23rd. This would create numerous additional contacts. I've stressed that all these different coalitions and groups out there, whether it be anti-Keystone XL or pro-ethanol, can work together. This would be a great way to do that.

I've stressed that I am not leaving Carbon Green BioEnergy, and would maintain hours at the plant (I would commute, as I have seasonal jobs I also want to maintain anyways).

Clean Fuels Ohio would not be just be for ethanol... but it would also include work with electric vehicle owners (I'll be honest, an EV would be AWESOME to have), nat gas users, and numerous others. I don't just believe in ethanol (though I do strongly, obviously), but also in the widespread adoption and use of alternative and environmentally friendly fuels.

Thanks guys!

Last month, I applied for an internship with Clean Fuels Ohio. This position would involve website work, outreach and research work, and event coordination. Given the agvocacy work I've done so far, along with the extensive work I did with TV Media junior and senior years of high school, I couldn't wait to send in a cover letter and resume.

The application deadline is May 23rd. This would create numerous additional contacts. I've stressed that all these different coalitions and groups out there, whether it be anti-Keystone XL or pro-ethanol, can work together. This would be a great way to do that.

I've stressed that I am not leaving Carbon Green BioEnergy, and would maintain hours at the plant (I would commute, as I have seasonal jobs I also want to maintain anyways).

Clean Fuels Ohio would not be just be for ethanol... but it would also include work with electric vehicle owners (I'll be honest, an EV would be AWESOME to have), nat gas users, and numerous others. I don't just believe in ethanol (though I do strongly, obviously), but also in the widespread adoption and use of alternative and environmentally friendly fuels.

Thanks guys!

Fantastic Aaron !   I don't know where you get all your energy but that alone will take you far 

Good Luck !