Sign in to follow this  
HuskerFlex

New station in Nebraska???

I see on the Nebraska page of e85prices.com, that we have listed 1 new station for the month of April for the state.

Dan, could you tell me which one that was, as I didn't report it, and looking at the list, nothing jumps off the page as being obviously new to me.  I want to make sure that it is also listed at the Nebraska Ethanol Board.  They are not always aware of new stations opening unless they do so through grants that they do with the help of the Corn board.  I always make sure that they know about our site, and cite the source of the info!

OK, odd that that showed up as new, we've had it listed for years, I think that I even was the one that discovered it and reported it back in early 2011, I think that I called about a year ago to confirm that they were still carrying e85.  Just curious if when we switched servers if we could have lost a few stations?

OK, odd that that showed up as new, we've had it listed for years, I think that I even was the one that discovered it and reported it back in early 2011, I think that I called about a year ago to confirm that they were still carrying e85.  Just curious if when we switched servers if we could have lost a few stations?

Husker I see all that happened was Chevy was reporting a the corrected address.. 6206 State instead of 6203