Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Everyone getting settled in on the new Forum?

whoopy!!!! Here I thought I was persona non grata- locked down with no way to communicate privately. But just like Steve Martin in "The Jerk" -- I went to the mailbox and I have mail!!! I'm somebody- I got a new phone book in the mail and I AM IN IT!!!!!!! :D

whoopy!!!! Here I thought I was persona non grata- locked down with no way to communicate privately. But just like Steve Martin in "The Jerk" -- I went to the mailbox and I have mail!!! I'm somebody- I got a new phone book in the mail and I AM IN IT!!!!!!! :D

You Old people are strange ..  :D     I Love the Jerk.. Opti Grip.. I went a Steve Martin show  in 1978 at the UNI Dome in Cedar Falls Iowa.. 

Forsooth Dan!  I am not old- just expand my profile pic and you will see my pregnant wife to be and myself in a sleeveless tux. We are young and very common folk- yet creative (see our Twinky wedding cake?). Nothing strange here. B)

Edited by 1outlaw

Dan- not sure if other experience this but the slow loading of the 4 2014 E85 vehicles at page top sometimes causes a lost internet message for me. Unfortunately I am using the highest speed internet (cable based) service in my area. 

Also- not sure how to post links and do copy/pastes when starting a thread.

Dan- not sure if other experience this but the slow loading of the 4 2014 E85 vehicles at page top sometimes causes a lost internet message for me. Unfortunately I am using the highest speed internet (cable based) service in my area. 

Also- not sure how to post links and do copy/pastes when starting a thread.

Hello Phil

I'll try and make the image filers smaller to help with load speed.

Copy and Paste ...same as always Just started a New topic and paste whatever you have copied ...

Just take your time and play around with everything on the menu  and you'll get the hang of it.. creating a link in the "chain link"

post-2-0-21595600-1394414002_thumb.jpg

Thanks Dan- by trying a some different stuff I got it to work. I just had not put the time in it to find the link button. I had tried doing just the normal copy/paste like I used to without using any buttons but that did not work. I had tried pasting into Word and that did not work either for some reason- anyway- I'm good for now.

Was just thinking today Dan- 9 years ago I was preparing to excavate for the first blender pump E85 station. Time flies. At that time there were 10 e85 stations in Wisconsin- all in Madison or Milwaukee and none moving more than 3,000 gal/year. When that first station opened we had an 85 cent open house and on day one sold 5,000 gal of e85, E10, and E20-- of that E85 was over 3,000 (more than the others sold in a year). Of course 85 cents helped :D ADM tore down this station to build new grain bins but to their credit as we built more stations in nearby towns sales slid somewhat.

Edited by 1outlaw

CarsonBerger (that's the username) seems to be having some problems logging in, and he'd like to get in touch with you, Dan. He tells me he's able to log in, but has to be approved.

Morning Aaron... OK he is approved

Give you an Idea of what needs to be done... sort through people registering and try and determine who really wants in and who really just wants to spam or cause trouble..

post-2-0-74010300-1396604656_thumb.jpg