Sign in to follow this  
n0cf

No E85 in Davenport?

Confirmed by driving into station - there is no E85 at Mother Hubbard's Cupboard - 7522 Northwest Blvd, Daveport, IA.  This station is Sinclair branded, selling E10-87, E0-87 and E0-91 octane.

My *bet* is that the other Mother Hubbard's Cupboard doesn't sell E85 either.

Confirmed by driving into station - there is no E85 at Mother Hubbard's Cupboard - 7522 Northwest Blvd, Daveport, IA.  This station is Sinclair branded, selling E10-87, E0-87 and E0-91 octane.

My *bet* is that the other Mother Hubbard's Cupboard doesn't sell E85 either.

The "other"  one does carry  n0cf .. Mother Hubbards Cupboard BP Davenport 3622 Hickory Grove Road

http://www.e85prices.com/Iowa/davenport.html

I filled up at Mother Hubbards on NW Blvd just south of Interstate 80 on Jan 1st. I told the guy that the filter on the pump needed to be changed and he said the pump guys were coming in a day or so. It took forever to fill and most people would have been pretty mad.

I filled up at Mother Hubbards on NW Blvd just south of Interstate 80 on Jan 1st. I told the guy that the filter on the pump needed to be changed and he said the pump guys were coming in a day or so. It took forever to fill and most people would have been pretty mad.

Thanks cessna..   Was the Pump easy to miss or is it just time for n0cf to see the eye dr ?  ;)