Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Yellow Yellow Yellow ...

"HANDS UP Wisconsin!  We have you surrounded!  Now increase your spreads, and come out slowly with your hands up!"

Sorry, couldn't help myself.  That green blotch in the middle of the upper Midwest sort of stand out a bit.

30% spreads in Florida... NICE... 

"HANDS UP Wisconsin!  We have you surrounded!  Now increase your spreads, and come out slowly with your hands up!"

Sorry, couldn't help myself.  That green blotch in the middle of the upper Midwest sort of stand out a bit.

30% spreads in Florida... NICE... 

:lol:

your prices in Ohio are as good or better than they are in Nebraska!  That is awesome!

I hope that they are selling a LOT of volume, and are impressed with the sales results... prompting more stations with like prices.

Oh, sorry, I think 70% of our state is in hibernation. I just woke up myself, I think I have been asleep since January 4th.   :huh:

It's how I cope with winters like this.

Rip Van Winkle- IS THAT YOU???????

Still poor spreads over here too- I have only been in KT country- not down in United Coop area for a while. Been sleeping a bit myself with all the cold and snow don't you know. Groundhog agrees---ZZZZZZZZZZ