dan

E85 License Plates Finally showed up

Biggest trivia will be: Go to a gasoline station and ask people what the E85 on your plate means. I bet more than 75% will have no clue.

Greetings!

Considering rest of the Car is also Plastered with E85 ..you'd think some would get it 

I would not, have to say never.

Got my new emblem for the new car (Ethanol E85 fueled) yesterday. I work for a Chamber of Commerce, they have no clue, coworker parking next to me asked me what E85 was. Told him, response: 'Oh, that's not good for your engine'.

Jim and Jack are behind, their new movie should be called Dumb and Dumber 2000. I know at least 1998 versions in between.

Greetings!

Edited by BigGreen

Mine was made in Sterling Heights, MI. Doesn't get more American than that! I thoroughly enjoy saying "I own an American-made car with American-made parts, burning an American-made fuel". Sorry Dan! lol :)

Mitch took "E85" from me, so I did him one up. If I could afford it, I'd put an E85 and tar sands wrap on my car.

Between my wife and I, we've owned 7 vehicles since we both started to drive...  1 Ford, 2 Chrysler, 4 GM....  out of those 7 vehicles, we are yet to own a single American Made vehicle.... (5 Canada, 2 Mexico) made between 1985 and 2010.

Would probably have a better chance of owning an American Made vehicle if we bought Mazda or Toyota... :huh:   Sad when you have to buy a "foreign" vehicle to support "american workers"... sad.

Love the plates all of you guys have...

Gotta watch what you buy, My 200, Lebaron GTS, and Shadow were all built in the same plant as Aaron's Sebring, my Cherokee was built in Toledo, OH at the old Willys plant, and the Grand Cherokee I had was build in the Jefferson North plant in Michigan that has always built the GC's and now Durangos, and I think used to build the Viper and Prowler. My Sister's '06 Charger is the closest thing we have go an "import", it was built in Canada from an old Mercedes platform..........