Sign in to follow this  
danielmartin

UTAH ,NEVADA ,CALIFORNIA and TEXAS

UTAH ,NEVADA ,COLRADO ,CALIFORNIA and Texas are natural states where E-85 SHOULD BE WAY MORE AVAILABLE since it could be priced easily $1 less than regular gas ,making it very popular

let's bombard those state goverments with letters,please

Also i can not believe Hawaii with a native dying sugarcane industry have not atracted refiners investment that could revive the sugarcane industry this time ETHANOL oriented

They have the whole state E-85 TO MARKET THE PRODUCT AS WELL ,SINCE NO E-85  IS SOLD THERE ,OUTSIDE THE GOVERMENT OWNED

Also i can not believe Hawaii with a native dying sugarcane industry have not atracted refiners investment that could revive the sugarcane industry this time ETHANOL oriented

They have the whole state E-85 TO MARKET THE PRODUCT AS WELL ,SINCE NO E-85  IS SOLD THERE ,OUTSIDE THE GOVERMENT OWNED

Morning Daniel.. Yeah Hawaii is a headscratcher.. I don't understand it either...all that sugarcane..they don't even need to export it to the mainland ...just produce the Islands own fuel

for an island... everything (I MEAN EVERYTHING) needs to be transported there from LONG distances... (read "expensive")...

So locally produced ethanol, compeating against imported (expensive) gasoline... would be a no brainer!