Sign in to follow this  
HuskerFlex

list of CLOSED stations in Nebraska...

After cleaning up the Iowa page... I thought I'd do some checking in Nebraska...

Found an alarming trend... just checking out the "Trotters Whoa & Go" chain in central Nebraska... they have stopped selling e85 at most of the stations, even one blender!  two of them stated "we stopped selling e85 back when they switched the grades of gas around, we needed the extra tank"... which made no sense to me...

Dan,

Close these stations, I'll add more to this thread as I locate them.

Trotters Whoa & Go  Broken Bow NE, BOTH of them... even the recently new blender

Trotters Whoa & Go  Pleasanton, also no longer selling e85

One update for the good side...  The Trotters Whoa & Go in Ord, they now have a blender pump... possibly moved the one from Broken Bow to the slightly bigger market in Ord.  Add the phone #308 728-7877 for Ord.

Lady said that they had e20 and e85... but couldn't remember if they had other grades.

After cleaning up the Iowa page... I thought I'd do some checking in Nebraska...

Found an alarming trend... just checking out the "Trotters Whoa & Go" chain in central Nebraska... they have stopped selling e85 at most of the stations, even one blender!  two of them stated "we stopped selling e85 back when they switched the grades of gas around, we needed the extra tank"... which made no sense to me...

Dan,

Close these stations, I'll add more to this thread as I locate them.

Trotters Whoa & Go  Broken Bow NE, BOTH of them... even the recently new blender

Trotters Whoa & Go  Pleasanton, also no longer selling e85

One update for the good side...  The Trotters Whoa & Go in Ord, they now have a blender pump... possibly moved the one from Broken Bow to the slightly bigger market in Ord.  Add the phone #308 728-7877 for Ord.

Lady said that they had e20 and e85... but couldn't remember if they had other grades.

Yeah that sucks especially considering the blender was added not all that long ago