Sign in to follow this  
HuskerFlex

NEW station (blender) in Arcadia Iowa

This one is NOT on our list.

I called and confirmed this with the manager!

Farmers Co-op

12543 190th St.

Arcadia IA

712-689-2296

e15, 30, 85

Nebraska is boring (not much new activity in a while...) thought I'd help update Iowa's list as I travel there from time to time.

Lost one in Iowa though... 

Akron Iowa

Pronto Convenience Store

Is closed... not on the Iowa RFA list, and a google found several postings about the station being out of business.

+2, -1

Dan, I caught a BUNCH of updates (added blender), updates (new stations) and possibly a few corrections (duplicate or closed) in IA from checking against the Iowa RFA list.  I know they are missing some that we have that I've seen in the news lately.  I will be calling to check on these BEFORE I send them to you.

Dan, I caught a BUNCH of updates (added blender), updates (new stations) and possibly a few corrections (duplicate or closed) in IA from checking against the Iowa RFA list.  I know they are missing some that we have that I've seen in the news lately.  I will be calling to check on these BEFORE I send them to you.

I took care of the new Kwik Start in Cedar Falls, Ia.. I was just down there a coupe days ago

I noticed a whole slew of stations that are now blenders...  (including 2 kum and gos)...  was going to call to confirm BEFORE I passed these on to you...

Iowa really is leading the way on e85 availability.