Sign in to follow this  
gasisoutrageous

I'm going to the EPA hearing next week... wish me luck!

Very nice job Aaron! That is not only the way govt is supposed to work with input from concerned, informed citizens without a blind bias to push- I am proud of you for having the nerve and will to participate. Think of all you learned from this experience- you will go far in life. 8)

Frankly all of us can learn from this- our voices can carry more weight than those who would be seen with a vested interest.

Thanks guys! I was surprised... I honestly didn't think I had that in me. It is amazing what you can do when you're dedicated! It's enormously satisfying knowing that this trip wasn't for not. I got my name out there, and I testified, bringing to the table a neutral point of view. I spent some time with Mitch, Jim, and a couple corn growers from Michigan, getting to know everyone. Surprised Mitch with the amount of ethanol paraphernalia in my car, and I set a new mileage record with E85... it's astounding how I can get that high of a number on E85, when it's only rated for 19 highway on E85, and 26 highway on crapoline! To that last point though, we were talking afterwards how it was probably a good idea I didn't call gas "sh**oline" in the hearing.