Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Happy ThanksGiving Everyone !

So I am thankful for this community. I'm regularly talking with Joe and Jim, and have met people who share the passion for ethanol that I have. Thanks to you guys for being so welcoming last year when this passion literally came out of nowhere. A year and a half ago, none of this stuff with ethanol was on my radar... now it's where I want to take my career.

Loved the WKRP bit... wondering why I hadn't seen that before.

Had to work today, and I feel sorry for the thousands of others who had no choice (I volunteered today because I needed the money).

Anyways, I'm thankful for this community, my car, ethanol, snow, and many other things. Ethanol has provided more certainty for where I want to go and has opened up a lot of doors for me.

"Loved the WKRP bit... wondering why I hadn't seen that before."

I grew up about 50 miles from Cincinnati - so I could not miss a show that purported to be from there. :D  'Twas a long long time ago Gasisoutragious- perhaps your interests at the time were elsewhere. 8)

We are glad you are here to ;)

Nothing Like Thanksgiving..sitting around the table..with all the Kids on their Phones

Oh man-- so true. I even do this nowdays. Only my 91 year old mother in law is not messing with her phone. :D

lol... even the older folks

a older sister law also got a Ipad and Iphone and the nieces and nephews were tutoring her