Sign in to follow this  
NickRummy

I wish there E85 in Cuyahoga Falls or Akron....

Anything that can be done to try and add something? It's such a central location with quite a few main expressways that it seems like a good option?

We live in Akron and I work in Twinsburg. Just bought a 2014 Grand Caravan and planned on using the E85 as much as possible but the closest place to get it is Barberton or Twinsburg. I actually work right next to the speedway in Twinsburg but I never drive the van to work.

You should stop in and talk ot the Manager at the Speedway in

Speedway #9178

2026 Bailey Rd

Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221-4314

(330) 928-7922

Beer & Wine Sales

ATM

That's right on your way into Akron and Speedway added E85 at about 50+ Stations this summer

I will certainly contact them. There are a couple other Speedways that are close by I'll try to talk to as well. Is it up to the Store Manager or Owner to choose if they carry E85 or not?

Speedway #3671

103 East Ave

Tallmadge, OH 44278-2310

(330) 630-2479

1045 Graham Rd

Stow, OH 44224-2934

(330) 923-7255

I can't speak for Speedway, but if I know big chains, it is not.

Speedway has made great decisions all year on E-85 and most of the regulars here have probably written them thanking them for offering E-85 and fuel choices.

I would say a store manager could supply "customer feedback" that would influence whether his/her station had it but I would say it isn't that individual that makes the call.

That makes sense. Speedway seems like the best option. It looks like there is a Get Go in Wadsworth but it's always around a %10 spread (so are all the other Getgos listed). Speedway is the only one that seems to generally be around %20.

I can't speak for Speedway, but if I know big chains, it is not.

Speedway has made great decisions all year on E-85 and most of the regulars here have probably written them thanking them for offering E-85 and fuel choices.

I would say a store manager could supply "customer feedback" that would influence whether his/her station had it but I would say it isn't that individual that makes the call.