Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport ..anyone own one?

They show up at the Enterprise Rent-A-Car next to my store all the time, didn't even realize they were even sold here until then............or that they were relabeled Saturn Views.  I tend to despise crossovers of all sizes, so I rarely pay attention to them.

thanks for the heads up...  EVENTUALLY the mini-van will need replacing, and we were wanting to downsize a bit.  Will have to keep this vehicle in mind to try out.

We like to buy "recently new" vehicles, and we see a lot of these Enterprise rental cars in the Omaha market.  My '10 Fusion is one of these...

Dan, I have seen that as a viable FFV on fueleconomy.gov, but that explains why I have never seen one for sale at the dealer...fleet only.

I seen one driving around town the other day.. for what they are really not a  bad looking suv/cross over  ..  yep initially Fleet only..

I saw one of these last week, and I thought "Wow, I have never seen one of those, and I don't remember seeing it out on GM's web site!"..

I looked it up, and IIRC, it said that the early ones were made by Daewoo (Remember them?) up until 2011.

I guess 2012's are a "Series II" version, with Flex Fuel..  More than you probably ever want to know about them here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Captiva

I liked it because it was similarly sized to my Escape, was FlexFuel.  I don't see an AWD option there though, so I think that rules it out for me at this point.  Still eyeing a GMC Terrain/Chevy Equinox for my next purchase someday.