Sign in to follow this  
Guest jonutsu

Columbia - E85 /MFA Oil / Break Time $2.20

Guest jonutsu

$2.40.9 this morning - same company!! :(

No tank fill-ups on May 15th!! Pass it on!!

Let's stick 'em where it hurts!!

$2.40.9 this morning - same company!! :(

No tank fill-ups on May 15th!! Pass it on!!

Let's stick 'em where it hurts!!

for consuk

Jonutso ..MFA OIL has an agreement with their local Ethanol Producer (Mid Missouri) to keep Ethanol at a 20% discount consumers at it's Ptero Card 24 and BreakTime Stations. This is one of the better deals in the country and thye have consistenyly honored that agreement for nearly 2 years now. 

If E85 is at $2.40 then that means unleaded (the cheapest) is at $2.88 ..correct

Guest jonutsu

Close - it's $2.95 right now. I applaud them for their 20% discounted Ethanol - I just wish others would follow. My wife and I started truck-pooling in this morning so at least we will save a little. My 07 F-150 gets about 10.5 mpg with E-85.

Jonutsu

Anyone have any knowledge what the price is in the Charleston/Sikeston/Dexter area from MFA?  I've used their fuel in my '02 Grand Caravan and was very, very pleased.  Plan to use them again this coming wknd as we head for Eureka Springs on vacation ... don't wanna pay those high gas prices when I don't have to!

Anyone have any knowledge what the price is in the Charleston/Sikeston/Dexter area from MFA?  I've used their fuel in my '02 Grand Caravan and was very, very pleased.  Plan to use them again this coming wknd as we head for Eureka Springs on vacation ... don't wanna pay those high gas prices when I don't have to!

If it's MFA then it will be 19,20,21 % difference than unleaded ..dont have the exact prices handy

Thanks, Dan!  I always stop at the Break Time in Sikeston when we pass through (at least twice a month so far this year!) ... their E85 is top notch, so if anyone is in that area, I can vouch for it. 

For those passin' thru looking for it, it's an easy place to find ... just exit onto US 60 west from I-55 to the 60 Business/61/62 exit, then north ... you can't miss the place, it's on the right across from Wally World.

Dan,

We found E85 in Sikeston this morning for $2.549 a gallon.  We averaged right around 19 MPG on it, but we had to switch back to gas in Cassville, MO because there was no E85 in that area to be found.  :'( Oh well.

Will report again on Wednesday on the way back through.  Hope to get some prices in the Paducah, KY area as well.

Jacob Newkirk a/k/a EthanolCaravanMan